VALLEY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Bilingual Airline Customer Service Representative for Ticket Counter and Ramp (part-time)
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: If you are looking for a part-time seasonal job, this job may be for you, BILINGUAL AIRLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE FOR TICKET COUNTER – responsible for passenger check-in at the ticket counter, issuing boarding passes, assisting passengers with mobility equipment, checking baggage, and answering inquiries. RAMP AGENT – responsible for loading and unloading bags, aircraft cleaning and marshalling. Other ramp duties as required. To be considered for this position, you must be at least 18 years of age, able to lift 60 pounds routinely, and able to work late evenings, weekends and holidays. Position will remain open until filled. Successful applicant must be able to pass security background investigation, physical, drug/alcohol screening test and in-house training. Current starting range: $9.50 per hour.
Applications may be obtained and returned: Valley International Airport, Third Floor, Harlingen, TX 78550. Mon – Thurs from 8 AM – 5 PM and Fri from 8 AM – 12 PM and 1 PM – 5 PM Celina P. Garza / email@example.com or visit our website: www.flythevalley.com for an electronic job application, or by fax: 956/430-8619.
VIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- The Air Traveler’s Ultimate Guide to Turbulence: How to Avoid It, and What to Do When You Can’t
- 8 Tips for Scoring the Most Cost-Effective Tickets This Winter
- Who and What Are Winter Texans? Escape the Cold by Wintering in Texas!
- One-Stop Flights For Your 2022 Fall and Winter Vacations!
- 4 Rio Grande Valley Spots to Escape to This Winter!