VIA Ground HandlingGetting you where you need to go
Valley International Airport, the largest airport in south Texas, now offers above and below the wing ground handling services for the airlines.
- Dedicated ticket counter space, available gate with Jetway, and ground power access for the aircraft.
- Courteous bilingual staff to assist with passenger check in and boarding.
- Baggage belt, tugs, carts, lav cart, potable water station, ice, push-back tractor, belt loaders and passengers stairs.
- Capable of handling Boeing 737s and 757s, Airbus 319s, 320, and Regional Jet aircraft.
For more information regarding ground handling services and rates please email email@example.com or call José A. Mulet at 956-430-8600.
- One-Stop Flights For Your 2022 Fall and Winter Vacations!
- 4 Rio Grande Valley Spots to Escape to This Winter!
- Things to do in the Rio Grande Valley: Explore Nature WIth Birding, Hunting, Fishing, and Hiking
- 10 Ways to Find Life-Changing Adventures on South Padre Island!
- Don’t Forget These Beach Essentials When Traveling the Ocean This Summer