Minneapolis is a truly underrated vacation destination. This city has everything you could want, from museums and art galleries to fine dining and nightlife. Not to mention the countless festivals and events going on throughout the year!
Your fall adventure is waiting in Minneapolis! Keep reading to learn about all the awesome things happening in Minneapolis this fall, and book your next flight with HRL, your Valley International Airport, for the ultimate in travel convenience.
Fall Events in Minneapolis
Is there anything more fun than a festival? How about a seasonal event or themed evening? We know, we know, it all sounds great! Well, Minneapolis has it all! Visit Minneapolis this fall to experience culture, shopping, and good times.
Below, you can find a list of exciting activities and events happening in Minneapolis this fall:
- Vintage Fall Crawl — through all of October, visit fourteen women-owned vintage shops for special discounts and to help raise money for a good cause.
- Twin Cities Film Fest — from October 19 to 28, the Twin Cities Film Fest features American independent films, with many films being connected to Minneapolis.
- Fall Forward Festival — from October 21 to November 5, experience a variety of cultural performances, largely dance-based, across a variety of genres.
- Twin Cities Con — November 3 through 5, come visit Twin Cities Con for the classic con experience. Come celebrate all things nerdy!
- Minneapolis Gift and Art Expo — November 3 through 5, find a spectacular assortment of holiday decor, wares, and gifts from all around the city.
- Festival De Las Calaveras — on November 4, see the 11th annual Twin Cities Latinx Music + Arts Festival celebrating Día de los Muertos.
- Fall Open Studios — on November 10 and 11, hundreds of artists across the city will be sharing their work with fall-themed open studio tours.
- 62nd Annual Marching Band Indoor Concert — on November 11 and 12, hear “The Pride of Minnesota” play halftime favorites and familiar renditions.
The many festivals and events happening throughout the fall are really just a small part of all there is to do in the city. From the Minneapolis Institute of Art and Guthrie Theater to the Mall of America and First Avenue, there’s something for everyone in Minneapolis.
Fly Non-Stop Harlingen to Minneapolis With VIA
If you’re looking for an affordable vacation destination for this fall, move Minneapolis to the top of the list. Whether you’re going for a quick weekend trip or a full week-long getaway, you’re sure to love your time in the Twin Cities.
This fall, make memories that will last a lifetime with a trip to Minneapolis. You can catch a convenient Sun Country Airlines non-stop flight from Harlingen to Minneapolis from HRL, your Valley International Airport.