Laughlin CharterTime for a Little Gambling Getaway? Ante Up With Valley International Airport Now
It’s been a difficult time for all of us over the last year and a half, and because of this, it’s important to take a little time for yourself. What better way to burn off all of that accumulated stress and anxiety by taking a casino charter to the state that knows how to have a good time!
Valley International Airport is proud to announce the commencement of our casino charter this year by kicking it off with a roundtrip to the lavish Harrah’s Resort in Laughlin, Nevada. Breathe in the beautiful views of the Colorado River that embraces the resort, try from a bevy of delectable delights from local eateries, and, of course, don’t forget to play the odds at the casino! You may even win back what you’ve spent.
What Does This Casino Charter Package Include?
For your investment of $1,108 total (tax included), you and a guest can take in all of the luxuries that Harrah’s Resort has to offer in your very own complimentary room, with all air-related transportation taxes and 9/11 Security Fees included in your package deal.
In addition, this limited-time package deal includes:
- Roundtrip airfare.
- Hotel accommodations at the lovely Harrah’s Resort.
- Complimentary transportation to and from the airport.
- Complimentary baggage handling, with bags delivered straight to your room.
Keep in mind, however, that this offer does not include any NJ state-imposed Nightly Travel Tourism Fee collected at the property.
How to Get Started
1. Visit https://www.caesars.com/myrewards/air/laughlin now.
2. Click on “Book Trip”.
3. Fill out the information in each field like so (see the image below).
Don’t Gamble This Opportunity Away. Go All In and Let Valley International Airport Get You There.
- One-Stop Flights For Your 2022 Fall and Winter Vacations!
- 4 Rio Grande Valley Spots to Escape to This Winter!
- Things to do in the Rio Grande Valley: Explore Nature WIth Birding, Hunting, Fishing, and Hiking
- 10 Ways to Find Life-Changing Adventures on South Padre Island!
- Don’t Forget These Beach Essentials When Traveling the Ocean This Summer