VIA Ground HandlingGetting you where you need to go
Valley International Airport, the largest airport in south Texas, now offers above and below the wing ground handling services for the airlines.
- Dedicated ticket counter space, available gate with Jetway, and ground power access for the aircraft.
- Courteous bilingual staff to assist with passenger check in and boarding.
- Baggage belt, tugs, carts, lav cart, potable water station, ice, push-back tractor, belt loaders and passengers stairs.
- Capable of handling Boeing 737s and 757s, Airbus 319s, 320, and Regional Jet aircraft.
For more information regarding ground handling services and rates please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call José A. Mulet at 956-430-8600.
- The Air Traveler’s Ultimate Guide to Turbulence: How to Avoid It, and What to Do When You Can’t
- 8 Tips for Scoring the Most Cost-Effective Tickets This Winter
- Who and What Are Winter Texans? Escape the Cold by Wintering in Texas!
- One-Stop Flights For Your 2022 Fall and Winter Vacations!
- 4 Rio Grande Valley Spots to Escape to This Winter!