Business Services / Ground Handling
- Valley International Airport, the largest airport in south Texas, now offers above and below the wing ground handling services for the airlines.
- Dedicated ticket counter space, available gate with Jetway, and ground power access for the aircraft.
- Courteous bilingual staff to assist with passenger check in and boarding.
- Baggage belt, tugs, carts, lav cart, potable water station, ice, push-back tractor, belt loaders and passengers stairs.
- Capable of handling Boeing 737s and 757s, Airbus 319s, 320, and Regional Jet aircraft.
For more information regarding ground handling services and rates please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call José A. Mulet at 956-430-8600.